~ Services & Offerings ~
Integrating Ecotherapy, Expressive Arts, Earth & Energy Healing
Available on Zoom, On-site in Maine, and other locations upon request.
Private & group sessions available
Contact to book:
~ 240.994.8434 ~
Providing personalized, nature & arts-based, therapeutically oriented healing sessions to people of all abilities, ages, backgrounds, and needs. Because my offerings incorporate all aspects of my work (Ecotherapy, Expressive Art, Energy-Medicine, & Magic) each session is uniquely crafted and will vary based on the individuals and information at the time *
Sacred Arts Medicine:
The most ‘basic’ offering in that this work provides the base, foundational structure for all my offerings. Combining all modalities from Reiki, Earth-based medicines, Ecotherapy and creative healing arts practices, these regenerative sessions provide avenues for clearing and tools to shake out the dust, enliven the Spirit, and rejuvenate & revitalize one’s connection to both personal and universal Sources.
- 1-2 hour sessions as requested.
- $90/hr regular rate* ($75 low income; $105 sponsorship rate)
- Private and small group sessions provided.
- Sessions may include: Deep energy healing (various modalities upon request), earth/nature-based rituals, creative exercises and ceremonies for soul retrieval and more.
- Take-Aways: Personalized rituals and/or practices to empower, release, transform, and move forward. Securing passages, prayers, personal mantras that create safety in perseverance.
Swim at your Shark:
Is there one particular blockage you find yourself rallying against, time and time again? If so, these sessions may help. This work originated from my great white shark encounter while swimming alone off the coast of Hawai’i. This offering is about helping individuals come back home to themselves after an often life-altering event or events, and finding ways to re-member who they are and reconnect with what truly matters to them and their lives.
- 1-2 hour sessions as needed.
- $95/hour* ($80 low income; $110 sponsorship rate)
- Private sessions only.
- Sessions may include: Deep energy healing (various modalities), earth/nature-based rituals, creative exercises and ceremonies for soul retrieval and more.
- Take-aways: Personalized rituals and/or practices to empower, release, transform, and move forward. Securing passages, prayers, personal mantras that create safety in perseverance.
Creative discovery & recovery:
Looking to reconnect with your creative flow? That childlike spirit you seem to have misplaced? This series of sessions offers a more lengthy allotment of time, space, and opportunity to grow deep while exploring the fascinating world of mutilmodal art. Curious about improv, mixed-media, or the ancient practice of movement-based healing, or shaking medicine? Come explore and expand your creative horizons with me!
- 1-3 hour sessions; single or series
- $65/hour per person ($50 low income; $80 sponsorship rate)
- Private and group sessions provided.
- Sessions may include: Multimodal (many arts) explorations, including but not limited to drawing, painting, writing, movement, play, drama, brain-games, etc.
- Take-aways: Creative flare! Sense of self-discovery and new ways to connect to yourself and your creative sources.
Integrative Business Consulting:
In these sessions, we work together to reinforce the individual or group’s potential, helping break through blocks and developing new pathways to streamline highest potential.
- 1-2 hours; single or series
- $100/hour session
- Private & Group sessions available.
- Sessions may include:
- Creative ways to help teams implement and execute goals;
- Best business practices to inspire employee, member, and community participation;
- Revitalized branding, re-branding, marketing campaigns;
- New outreach opportunities to increase sales and support sustainable growth.
*Basic art supplies provided for all sessions; additional supplies available for purchase.
*Low-income rate: Offered to those in need of financial assistance. * Regular rate: For those with reliable or regular income or savings. *Sponsorship rate: For those seeking to financially support others who are otherwise unable to receive treatments.